This role focuses on Development, API Integration & Support of Products and various client-based projects. It is a technology position where a candidate will go through the software development life cycle to develop new projects or support existing projects.
- Ability to complete understanding of project flow, requirements and database structure.
- Co-ordinate with senior and team.
- Ability to work in very smoothly in a very tight or critical situation.
- Maintaining code quality for scalability, flexibility, and robustness including test cases.
- Work on performance optimization & bug fixes.
- Continuously research, discover & implement the latest technologies to increase efficiency and reduce development time.
- NET, C#, MVC, MSSQL, API, JSON, WPF, WCF, CRYSTAL REPORT.
- Experience in RESTAPI Web Service Integration JSON & XML Parsing Knowledge of 3rd Party Library Integration.
- Version Control (SVN & Git) knowledge is required.
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Master of Computer Application in Computer Science
- BE/B-Tech in Electronics & Communication (Only if the candidate has excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
We are currently hiring full-time professionals in the areas of website design and development and software development. Apart from relevant and proven expertise in the domain area, you will need to possess good communication skills and a willingness to learn and grow with the company.